The Mitsubishi Electric Zuba heat pump system is ranked as one of the most energy-efficient HVAC systems for your home, providing excellent heat in the winter months and cooling in the summer. It is a cold climate heat pump built specifically for Canadian winters, providing heat up to -30°C and beyond. The Zuba system is a market leader in green and energy efficiencies, saving users up to 60% annually over conventional heating and cooling systems. It is no louder than a mild rainfall, has a tiny footprint in your home and acts as a strong geothermal alternative. Enjoy the supreme comfort it affords, all while benefiting from its excellent energy and environmental cost savings. For further details, please see the Features and Benefits section below.
- VCSi Technology: VCSi technology automatically adjusts the system’s capacity to match your home’s moment to moment heating and cooling needs, thus saving you from the higher bills of a conventional system that runs at full speed even when demand is low.
- Save up to 60%: Zuba Central Variable Compressor Speed Inverter (VCSI) technology automatically adjusts its capacity to match your home’s moment to moment heating and cooling needs, thus saving you from the higher bills of a conventional system that runs at full speed even when demand is low.
- Hyper Heat at -25°C: Zuba Central’s Hyper-Heat Inverter (H2i) technology ensures your home gets the heating it needs when outside temperatures reach as low as -30°C and beyond. Zuba Central has higher heating capacity up to 40,000BTU/h at -25°C.
- Easy Installation: easy to install, can be up and running must faster, and takes up a mere 13 inches in width outside your home’s exterior wall, with an indoor Air Handling Unit that fits right onto existing ductwork.
- Zone Control: Separate thermostats control the operation of dampers in each room, and the Zuba-Central unit matches its output to suit each zone’s demand, in order to maximize efficiency.
- Energy Efficiency: the Zuba system is able to match the exact cooling and heating needs of each space, allowing users to only pay for the energy that is actually used.
- Industry Leading Warranty: offers a 5-year parts and 7-year compressor warranty that is among the best in the industry
- Extremely Quiet Operation: Zuba Central’s advanced technology makes it the quietest outdoor unit in the industry. No louder than a mild rainfall.