Smart Thermo ABC
Installing a smart thermostat will help you better control your home’s temperature, so you can reduce your energy consumption and save on heating and cooling. To take full advantage of your smart thermostat and its capabilities, it’s important to understand all the features available. Here are the basics to get you started.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
SmartThermostat with Voice Control Black Smart Thermostat (Wi-Fi Compatible)
Experience enhanced comfort, increased savings, and advanced control. Smart thermostat with voice control is the award-winning thermostat that learns and adapts to your routine. Included smart sensor keeps you comfortable where you are through occupancy detection.
- Save up to 26% annually on heating and cooling costs (compared to a hold of 22°C)
- Included SmartSensor extends comfort to your most important rooms
- Comes with Siri and Alexa Built-in for calls, music, and added control (Apple HomePod mini required to enable Siri)
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open (requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription)
- Named “Best Overall Smart Thermostat of 2021” by CNET in May 2021
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system
|Dimensions||100 × 200 × 150 cm|